Thursday, January 3, 2008

My First Blog

Let's Get Ready To Rumble!

I've finished setting up the blog the way that I want it and I hope it's enjoyable to all. Please keep checking periodically as there might be days when I post 5 times and others where I might not post at all.


Oh, and just to keep to the theme, I just read about
Bernard Hopkins' prediction. He seems to think that Jermain Taylor, the man who beat him twice, will win his rematch against Kelly Pavlik. Gutsy prediction, if you ask me, considering Pavlik KO'd Taylor in their last fight. Yes, the fight will take place at a 166-pound catch weight, but I doubt the weight will make Taylor's chin that much better. If anything, I believe it will help Kelly Pavlik, who's been struggling to make the weight recently (not that Taylor hasn't). I can't see anything less than the same result: Pavlik KO7 Taylor.

No comments: